Thursday, July 29, 2010

Deke and Kaia




How cute are these two? We love the Loos clan and miss them so much. I wished they lived right next door again. It was great to see them last weekend and I can't wait until we get to see them again.
It's been busy, busy around here lately. Deacon has become quite the copycat and LOVES to do everything Tyler does. Fortunately right now, Ty doesn't seem to mind too much. Deacon looks up to his big brother and Tyler is an awesome big brother. The other day, Deacon wanted Tyler to put him to bed. It was really cute. Tyler says "ok" and takes Deacon to brush his teeth, then I hear them in the Deke's bed and Ty is "reading" stories to Deacon. Of course, when Ty came out, Deke started crying so I went in there and read one story to him which was enough for him to calm down and go to sleep. I love that these two get along so well with each other. I love seeing Deke try to do what Ty does. We are so blessed with these two boys. I got a wonderful compliment today from one of Ty's teachers. She said that she wished she had 10 Tyler's. One is more than enough for me, but I appreciate the sentiment. What makes that compliment even better is that she didn't tell me that, I heard it second-hand from another teacher. That's even better than hearing it first-hand :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: