Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More fun on the river




Here are a few more pictures of the boys playing in the river. It seemed like such a good idea before we started and I'm glad the boys had so much fun and yes I would do it again for them, but I am not a fan of the river. Being on the boat is great, but I really don't like stopping at the sand bar and having the kids get off. They were COVERED in sand and it was just gross.

Yesterday was Joel's birthday. The Bradberg's came over to help us celebrate. Check out Heather's blog for pictures. Today we took Ty our of school for lunch. Fastenal had the race car at headquarters so we took him by there first to check out a real race car. Then we took him to Taco Bell. For some reason, he has been wanting to go to Taco Bell. After we finished lunch, I asked him if he liked just spending time with Mom and Dad or if he wished Deacon was with us. He surprised me by saying that he wished Deacon was with us. I am so glad those two get along so well.

No comments: