Saturday, July 17, 2010

"I shoulda been a cowboy"


Lately, Tyler loves to put my boots on and stomp around the house. He came out of his room the other day wearing one of my black boots, one of my brown boots, and his cowboy hat and said. "Hey Mom, I'm a cowboy!" He stomped all over the house after that pretending to be a cowboy. It was too cute and so funny!
Last night, he spent the night at Connor's. Sounds like he had a blast. His favorite part was roasting s'mores. I bet that was a sticky mess. Heather said that they stayed up till 10 talking in their bedroom about their stufffed animals and finally she had to seperate them. After Connor left the room to spend the night somewhere else, Ty was out like a light. A big thank you to the Bradberg family for having Ty over.
Deacon and I had fun at a park that afternoon. He did miss Tyler and kept asking for him. Joel and I then had a baybsitter over to watch Deacon and we went to a movie. We saw Inception and it was really good.

No comments: