Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nerstrand State Park



Really cool tree. The kids loved this!



My boys. I so wish I could get all three to look at the camera at the right time.

Ty was upset because I wanted to take a picture with all four of us (couldn't get Deke in the shot) and he wanted to look at the waterfall.

This is a beautiful park and my second favorite one so far in Minnesota. I loved all the trees and of course the Hidden Falls. They weren't really hidden. Super easy and short hike to get to them. It's about 2 hours from Winona so a bit of drive, but overall not too bad and it was worth it. Deacon didn't sleep on the way up and we were hoping he would. He slept on the way back which meant he got a super late nap, but that's okay. The other piece of great news, is he didn't have one accident the whole time we were out there. He's doing really, really well with the potty training.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: