Friday, September 10, 2010

Whitewater State Park




Last Saturday, Deke and I went hiking with the Bradbergs. Tyler had to stay home with Daddy because he was running a temp that day. It was a beautiful hike.
It's been a busy week. Deacon has been potty training and doing amazingly well with it. In fact today, so far, we have not had one accident. He has truly amazed me because I thought he was going to take much longer and be much tougher than Tyler. I had it super easy with Tyler and while it took Deke longer to be ready, I've had a pretty easy time with him too. He has no problem, going in there and pulling his own pants down, doing his business, and then he attempts to clean it all up as well. We discourage that aspect of it as it creates more of a mess, but I'm glad he wants to help.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: