Sunday, February 28, 2010

Brothers




I love these two boys! They are so much fun and keep my going when the going gets tough.
I had two of my six cavaties filled today and I can tell you that I am going to be flossing every day as I never want to experience this again. It still gives me the chills when I remember that needle. Towards the end, I started to try to go to my happy place which is a beach with a big bright sun. That awesome light they shine in your face really helps with this imagining. And I decided that the reason my mouth was open so wide is that I was guzzling a Corona. Next time, I should guzzle a few Cornoas before I go in and that may help with the anxiety. Seriously, laughing gas should just be part of the procedure. Next appointment is in two weeks and then hopefully I'll never experience this again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: