Sunday, February 28, 2010

Con and Ty




Ty's a bit of a crazy driver, but I think Con had fun. These two are so much trouble. So much imagination and so much energy. You never know what you're going to get!

I had plans to meet up with Kari this afternoon, but I had to cancel. Turns out Ty got in trouble at school today. I don't take that lightly and he's been told before that if he gets in trouble at school, he's in trouble at home. The teacher did say it was very rare for him to misbehave and I want to keep it that way. Plus, I think they're method of punishment leaves a lot to be desired. When the kid is in trouble, he gets a special bin with a toy that he plays with by himself. Does that sound like punishment? I don't think so. I'm thinking of telling them if my child misbehaves, put his butt in timeout. He doesn't deserve special treatment if he's not obeying the rules.

On another note, I'm thinking of starting a garden in the backyard. Anybody want to help or have advice on what I should plant?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: