Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Leggo my Lego




The boys had fun building lego towers and then watching them fall. Ty had a Doctor's appt today and he was declared very healthy. He's on the small side, but no concerns there. The doctor said he probably wouldn't play football, but that's not a bad thing since there are so many injuries in that sport. We'll see. I hate making predictions this early. My brother somehow managed to hit 6'1 and there is no one in our family that tall. Not that I care if he plays football or any sport for that matter. Although with Ty, I'm sure sports are in our future. Maybe not football, but baseball and soccer appear to be on the horizon.
I took Ty to Target after the appointment. He got a giftcard from his Uncle George and he used it buy a Transformer: Optimus Prime.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: