Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday night




Last night we got to watch Connor. The Bradbergs were kind enough to watch our two on Friday night, so we got Connor Saturday. Great times were had by all. Building and then destroying the train tracks, playing super hero, and in general causing mayhem and destruction. Just kidding, they were all great and the mess was kept to a minimum. At one point, Connor decided it was time to pick up and him and Tyler picked up Ty's room. What a sweetheart!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KariY said...

I'm glad to see Deacon is getting some use out of those pajamas. I swear, those things take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. I must have washed those fifty times at least, and I got them used at a garage sale to begin with! It is the Kmart brand of kids' clothes. The various things we've had from that brand have held up really well.

Anna said...

He really likes them. I pulled them out of the wash and was attempting to fold them and he pulled them out of my hand and insisted on wearing them. They are still a little big on him so he'll get a lot of use out of them for a while.