Monday, March 8, 2010

The Clean Freak

Deacon is obsessed with cleaning. He always has the broom, swiffer, or vacuum and sometimes more than one in his hand "sweeping" my floors. The vacuum is really sucky and I need to find another one that works better because he gets very mad at this one. He also loves to dust and do the dishes. Hopefully he keeps this interest up when he can actually help. Joel has to take him to another room of the house when I'm trying to really sweep as he keeps getting in the way "trying" to help. Ty then thinks he should "help" too and I'm unable to get anything done. (That's a good excuse for why I never sweep and mop, right?)

It's a four day work week for me this week. Joel has a super special day planned for us on Friday. I'm so excited!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

What a teaser post! What is the special Friday plan?!?!

Anna said...

It's just a me and Joel day and because we're dirt poor, we won't be going anywhere. He is planning on making me a delicious lunch though with desert and everything. It was his idea for us to take a vaca day and just spend the day together. He is so sweet sometimes.

Heather said...

Awwwwwm want me to take your boys at night?

KariY said...

I can totally relate to the cleaning dilemma!

Sometimes David gets so worked up over the vacuum cleaner that he cries and fusses until I get it out for him.