Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day


I'll explain the title in a minute. The snow is melting! So that is one bright side to this day. It's been rainy now for the past three days, but it's getting warmer so I won't complain too much about that. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago when there was still a lot of snow on the ground.
Today I made a co-worker mad and that in turn has made me sad. She is a fabulous designer and turns a lot of my ideas into works of art. But she got upset with me today when I suggested we make a change to a website we are working on. We've just started this. Nothing is completely concrete and yet she is resistant to changing a few things that might make it better. I just really feel we are too text heavy on this site and need to use more graphics. The original was my idea anyway so I'm not being critical of what she's done. I'm being critical of what I told her to do. And now I want to fix my mistakes before we get too much further into this project. I understand that she's very busy and I hate arguing with anybody much less somebody I respect and like, but it is still in the early stages and now would be the time to make changes. I feel marginally better now that I got that off my chest. Let's hope tomorrow is better (and I get my way with little fuss :).

Posted by Picasa

No comments: