Friday, April 2, 2010

Children's Museum

Awww, Young Love.
Halle and Kaia (Are they not the cutest girls?)

Ty enjoyed the Dinosaur exhibit. In the picture below he was digging for bones.


Water is always a hit!
Deke loved this bluff country exhibit.
Ty the Turtle
I just love seeing these two holding hands. It was great seeing Kaia again.
Water and Bubbles, oh my!
We took the boys to the Children's Museum in St. Paul. We met up with the Loos Clan there and had a blast. The water area was a big hit and after that we went upstairs and visited the Dinosaur exhibit. They had a great play area that we spent a lot of time in and then we went to this awesome habitat exhibit that had these anthill holes and woodchuck dens that you could climb through. We didn't make it to the woodchuck den since the anthill was so much fun. Ty and Kaia and even Deke and Halle enjoyed climbing through all the tunnels.
I forgot my camera at home so all these were taken on my cellphone. I was so upset that I forgot that darn thing. Hopefully, Jenna got some good ones with her super nice camera.
We also had a great lunch with the Loos after the Museum and surprisingly all the kids did extremely well even though the service was slow and they were all tired. I was fully expecting a meltdown (at least from my youngest) and that never happened from any of them.
When we got home, we got a chance to go visit baby Jonah. What a little cutie.
Tomorrow, we die our eggs. I found some egg die that had super heroes stickers so I know the boys will be super excited about it. I already have the eggs boiled so when they're ready, I'll be ready.










No comments: