Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good Friday





Last Sunday, we spent some time at the Yeari's. The boys had a lot of fun playing in the pirate ship (even the older boys :)
Tomorrow is Good Friday and the boys' daycare is closed. Joel and I both took off work and we're taking them to the Cities. We plan on meeting up with the Loos' and going to the Children's Muesum. Should be a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to it. The weather here has been wonderful this week. Upper 70's and low 80's. We've been spending a lot of time outside enjoying it.
Deacon used the potty again tonight and for this one he asked to go so here's hoping that this goes smoothly.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

FUN!!! i'm super jealous! i <3 the Loos!

Anna said...

It was a lot of fun! I'll post pics soon. I forgot my stupid camera so I had to use my phone :(