Monday, April 19, 2010

Soccer



Ty had soccer tonight. Usually they have a lot of warmup and drills, but tonight they played a game. Ty did really well at getting the ball and going to the correct goal this time. All the kids seem to get better every week.
I'm really missing Texas right now. As much as I love Winona and the wonderful friends we have here, I miss home. It's probably because its been a whole year now since we've been back and I know that I won't be back until November. It hasn't helped that I've been doing some marketing pieces for Texas at work and so I've been looking at pictures of that wonderful state and its just making me miss it more.
Congratulations to Melanie and Chris. My sister-in-law is getting married next April (whoo hoo another trip to Texas and at my favorite time of the year to visit!) I'm super excited for them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: