Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The block beside Deacon is one that Tyler put in there. He gave Deke the block and said "here is something for you to play with."

Tyler holding Deacon
Tyler playing with his legos.


It's been awhile since I last blogged. Things are still going good here. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. This has been way too easy and we'll probably pay for it as Deke grows up.

Here are a few shots of Tyler and Deacon. Tyler loves to hold him and we get a lot of cute pictures of him doing that. He can be such an awesome big brother sometimes. Last night, we left our Carerings meeting and by that time Deke was hungry. He was crying in the backseat and Tyler leans over and says "It's okay, we're almost there". He also kept saying that he thought Deke needed a diaper change. That kid has a nose for the dirty diapers. Yesterday was my first day home alone with my boys. I'm planning on sending Tyler to daycare on Monday, Wed, and Friday. He enjoys playing with his friends and I think its good for him to keep his schedule. Tuesdays and Thursdays he'll stay home with me. He was so good yesterday. When he finished playing with his legos, he picked them all up without me asking him to. He just started doing it. He is such an awsome kid and we are so lucky to have him.

1 comment:

Heather said...

i love how ty always has his shirt off. during the summer, con always has his shirt off too.