Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My little helper




Tyler has become such a helper lately. He loves to help me with the dishes or dinner. Last night, I asked Joel to do the dishes since I had to feed Deacon and Tyler had to help him. I don't think Joel was quite as thrilled about it as it does take about twice as long with Ty's help, but I don't want to discourage him. Anyway, Tyler likes to rinse the dishes and then hand them to us to put in the dishwasher. He also likes to help me with some deserts that I like to make. We'll get his stool and he'll pour in the ingredents and help stir it all up. His favorite part is licking the spoon clean when we're all done with the mixing. After that I clean up and he just started helping me with the clean up and ever since then he's loves to help out in the kitchen.


Tyler is also so wonderful with his baby brother. The other day Deke was getting fussy in his swing and Tyler goes over and says "He's crying." He then proceeded to make shhing noises and when Deke quieted down, he was so proud of himself for being able to get him to stop crying.

No comments: