Friday, August 1, 2008

Dr.s' Appt

Deacon had his first Dr. Appt today and everything is great. He's already back up to his birthweight which Dr. Hadaway said she doesn't expect that until the 2nd week. With the way this kid eats, I wasn't too suprised. He was 5lbs 5 oz when we left the hosiptal on Sunday and he's gained it all back in one week and is back up to his 6lbs 1/4 oz which is exactly what he weighed at birth. At any rate, he's doing so good that we don't have to go back until he's 2 months old.
Other good news is I got a sleeper! (at least so far, but I don't want to get too excited about that just yet) I only had to get up with him once last night for a feeding. My first week with Tyler is all a blur because neither Joel nor I got much sleep that first week. Joel and I were worried that having a new baby might mean that Tyler would be up more during the night as well since Deacon's cries might wake him, but that hasn't happened yet either. Neither one of my kids seems to be bothered by noises during the night. I've got to run. Another poppy diaper to change...

No comments: