Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fun Times



We baby sat Kaia last night. Her parents went to a wedding and we got to enjoy her company. Tyler and her had fun dancing to some music and then having Joel read stories to them. At one point, Kaia saw the camera and wanted to see the pictures so I started taking pictures of the two of them. I couldn't get her to smile for the camera though.
Tyler likes to lay near Deacon and he's starting to understand about being gentle. When he plays with Deacon, he says "I'm gentle" . Deacon is now close to weighing what Tyler did when he was born. It's hard to believe how much Tyler has grown. He is such a big boy now.

Last year, I bought a bike trailer for Tyler. He wasn't as into it last year and I couldn't get him to wear the helmet to save my life. This year, he understands when I tell him we're not going for a bike ride unless he wears the helmet and he actually wants to wear it so its not even an issue. He had so much fun riding in it today and it's great exercise for me. I know that Joel's in the picture, but I did take him for a ride twice and I'll be the one taking him in the future as well.

2 comments:

Heather said...

where's joel's helmet?

Anna said...

We don't care if he gets hurt...