Thursday, August 7, 2008

My growing boy


Deacon is up to 6lbs, 9oz now. He's gained over a full pound since we left the hosiptal a week and half ago. Today, I think he's determined to try to reach 7lb with the way he's been eating.

I also finally got a true taste of what having two babies will do to a person. Things have been easy up until today. Deacon wanted to eat constantly and Tyler was needy. Not a very easy day for me trying to juggle the needs of my two boys. As soon as I'd put Deke down, he'd want back up to eat again or to just go back to sleep. He did not want to be put down and Tyler wanted me to hold him as well. If I wasn't breastfeeding, I think this would be much easier. There's just not much I can do when Deke is attached. Hopefully, the next few days will go back to being the easy ones that I got accustomed to.

No comments: