Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Goodview Days



This past weekend was Goodview Days. Saturday afternoon, we took Tyler over there and let him play on a few of the rides. He really loved the bounce house. Daddy got in there with him the first time. Then we went and played in the park for a little while.
Today, Tyler cracked me up. We were watching Seasme Street this morning and they were talking about saying the alphabet. I asked Tyler if he could say the alphabet. I know he knows the abc song so I though he would sing that. He turns towards me, grins really big and says "yes, alphabet." Then turned back around to finish watching the show. It just cracked me up. I don't think he even realized what was so funny about it. Later this afternoon, after his nap, I asked him to come take his medicine. He stops, looks at me and says, " Not right now, I'm busy." And then proceeded to move all of his toys from his room into a laundry basket. He is such a funny kid and I have so much fun with him.

No comments: